1995 - Nowhere Slow

1995. I'd be interested to find out where that band name came from. As for the music, a Youtube comment alluded to traces of Interpol and The Horrors and I can hear it. But everyone has influences, and they are lying if they say not. The more I hear of this band, the more I enjoy their material. This single "Nowhere Slow" was released late last year. They have a new video out now for "Love Your Ghost", a very grim and dark "noir-ish" piece of film that I will post at another time. This song though is my favourite right now. I look forward to seeing them live. You can buy this song at http://1995.bandcamp.com/track/nowhere-slow. There is a link at right where you can go to their Facebook page. They are on Twitter as well.



1995 - Nowhere Slow

No comments:

Post a Comment