Unknown Mortal Orchestra - So Good At Being In Trouble

Unknown Mortal Orchestra might be thought of as a glorious accident for Ruban Nielson, with his first album, and the band, growing out of a series of 'developed doodles'. Now the pressure is on with his sophomore album "II". I saw Ruban and his band at Bar Bodega recently, and despite the atrocious sound, it was clear the songs are as good, albeit slightly more contemplative. "So Good At Being In Trouble" is an excellent example of some of the new material I enjoyed live. Once I have had a chance to listen to the album in its entirety, I will update this blog post with my opinion. In the interim, go to the link below for an excellent review of the album. Thank you to www.undertheradar.co.nz for the review.

http://www.undertheradar.co.nz/review/777/II.utr



So Good At Being In Trouble (Official Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment