Cavell - Last Summer

Last year I posted two earlier singles off Cavell's "Last Summer" EP, "I Need You", and "The Crowd feat. Sidney Diamond". One of the reasons I liked those tracks, is also one of the reasons I like this one - "Last Summer". The song is stripped back in all the right ways, leaving only what needs to be there. Of course, when one does that, the raw materials have to be of the appropriate quality, which in this case, they are. Great songwriting, arranging, good vocal performance - a little auto-tuned I think, but that's the genre, and smooth production. I still believe Cavell has what it takes to break internationally as a quality RnB artist. Readers who like this genre should have a listen to the EP. Maybe buy it? You can hear more of the EP at the link below.

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/last-summer-ep/id562818706



Cavell - Last Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment