Spycc - In Love

As a purposely-inclusive music blogger looking to reward talent, I often have to cross borders that are difficult for someone from a cosy, white-middle-class, politically-correct base reality. Sometimes some of the artists I listen to reflect perspectives that I don't necessarily concur with. But these are personal stories being told, and I must reward talent. Spycc's "Self-Progression" EP is one of my releases of the year. The songs are well-constructed, well-produced, well-performed - challenging sometimes, and an absolute pleasure to the ear. This video, clearly done on the cheap, but nonetheless pretty good (dir. Danny Aumua), is for "In Love", off the EP, which is downloadable for free (it shouldn't be). You can find the EP at the link below:

http://spyccmusic.tumblr.com/



Spycc - In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment