Xy - Wait Until Tonight Feat. Dei Hamo

The GC's Luther Vandross? ! That's the first thing that came to mind when I heard this brilliant groove for the first time. Xy Latu is a Tongan, Gold Coast-based ex-Aucklander building a reputation for songwriting, arranging and production. Responsible for the GC's Jade Louise's recent material as well as penning the theme music for reality TV show "The Ridges", he sounds capable of creating commercial gold. (He was also a winner of Australia's X Factor). I would love to hear this song in a night club. I am pretty sure it would fill the floor. Nice rap in the middle from Dei Hamo (looking forward to more material from him). Good video by Sani Sagala. I can't tell you how much I love this track! For more, go to the Soundcloud link below.

http://soundcloud.com/xybeatkamp



Xy - Wait Until Tonight Feat. Dei Hamo (Official Music Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment