The Eversons - Terminally Lame

Look what the wind blew in. The Eversons have delivered a re-working of "Terminally Lame" off the "Summer Feeling" album, and they have....delivered! Excellent (rather scary) video. Great song. I love that chorus - "bah bah bah, bah bah bah bah....etc". Great for someone as linguistically challenged as the writer of this blog (something that has gradually become more apparent, the more I am required to write). I am not being sarcastic. It is a fun song and at least we will all know the words to this chorus at their next gig - which I am looking forward to catching when I can. You can buy The Eversons' music at the following link:

http://lilchiefrecords.storenvy.com/collections/22128-the-eversons



The Eversons - Terminally Lame

No comments:

Post a Comment