Scratch 22 - Distance From View EPK

I bought "Distance From View" a couple of days ago and have since had the realization that Scratch 22 is pretty amazing. He is already successfully building a global awareness base, but there is a depth to the creativity that interests me that makes me think he has multitude of options to work with, including cinema and TV. I highly recommend the album, although for me it is not an album to listen to, so much as an album to experience. It is great music to accompany activity of some sort. And that explains how the integration of a cinematic vision based on movement can work so well with Scratch 22's textured grooves. Following on from that, this EPK shows off Scratch 22 to good effect...the intentional and very effective visual irony being the lack of movement seen in the other videos.



Scratch 22 - Distance From View EPK

No comments:

Post a Comment