Little Bark - I Need a Shot

I linked this video into one of two posts I did last week on "Little Bark", Sophie Burbery's vehicle for her synth-pop material. In retrospect, I should have probably posted this video at the same time. It is very good. Crisp engineering, mixing, and production on the song itself by Conrad Wedde and Lee Prebble. The first part of the video has echoes for me of a mid-1990s US indie/psychedelic girl band video (that I can't quite place - someone please remind me), that had acres of pink blossom as one of its core images. Credits for the video are as follows: Idea/Concept - Peter Graham; Director/Post Production - Ruth Korver; Director of Photography - Andy Chappell; Art director/Editor - Kate Logan. You might notice The Phoenix Foundation's Luke Buda rather poorly disguised as "The Sloth". The song is from 2010's "Hope is Rubbery" album which you can buy at the link below.

http://littlebark.bandcamp.com/album/hope-is-rubbery-2



I Need a Shot - Little Bark

No comments:

Post a Comment