Two Cartoons - Bubblewrap



"Bubblewrap" is off the "Tiny Terrors" EP released in October 2012, the second from the two Dunedin-based musicians that make up Two Cartoons, Brad Craig and Isaac McFarlane. I hear both are versatile instrumentalists and I look forward to seeing them live at some stage. I previously posted the charming "Better Coast", and this is similarly fresh with obvious roots in their southern musical forebears. A competent production job here as well. I understand the band have been recording in Thailand recently so I imagine we have a new EP or album due in the not too distant future. The video for "Bubblewrap" was directed by Jesse Taylor Smith (www.jessetaylorsmith.com) with photography by Jenna Eriksen. If you like "Bubblewrap", the EP is available at the link below. I have just bought it.

http://twocartoons.bandcamp.com/

Two Cartoons - Bubblewrap

No comments:

Post a Comment