Cool Rainbows - Lights

This is one of the better videos I have seen for awhile, awesome in the stark simplicity of the idea. This is probably atypical of Cool Rainbows material from what I have heard so far, but I liked it so much I wanted to put it up first. I will post a more recent, and more representative, Cool Rainbows video on Friday. I had never heard of them until I had a good look at the Lil' Chief Records roster and this is one of my favourites. Cool Rainbows is Djeisan Suskov, previously the frontman for Trees Climbing Trees. There is an album out, "Whale Rocket" which I will be purchasing imminently. You can sample on the Lil' Chief website. Apparently Djeisan has been working with Artisan Guns on their new album, Coral (due out August 25th). Artisan Guns can be found elsewhere on this blog and I will link their new single sometime soon.



Cool Rainbows - Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment